Check out my recent podcast interview
Recently, I got the opportunity to be interviewed on the Zesty Marketing podcast, hosted by Whitney Hahn. Whitey is the managing partner of Digital Bard, a digital marketing company in Frederick, MD.
I met Whitney several years ago and I’ve worked with her team on the production of over 30 videos together.
We had a great time sitting down to chat about all things marketing — specifically for Econ Dev and Tourism Organizations.
During the interview, we talked about…
- Why it’s so important to remember the difference between yourself and your target market in all your messaging
- How to be creative with your content calendar (and my favorite place to start when creating one with clients)
- How to increase collaboration with other organizations in your community (This one is especially for you — EDOs and Tourism Organizations!)
- “Traditional advertising” vs. social media and online methods — and the common ground between the two needed for either methods to be successful
- How to get the attention of influencers (and why just sending them a press release is NOT what I’d suggest)
And if you enjoy it, please share it on social media! 🙂
‘Til next time,