That awkward moment on Zoom when…
Let’s face it – when doing video calls from home all day, there are a lot of things that we can’t control.
None of us are used to doing so many video conferences. A few months ago, if you did one video call a month, it was a big deal. Now, we’ve got multiple calls per day.
While there are so many things we can’t control right now, let’s focus on what we can control.
On video calls, we can…
- Look more professional on camera
- Get comfortable with the audio and video options
- Set up angles that are complementary and appropriate for business meetings
- Feel more confident with our background and set up
These are things that we often assume that some people are just good at while others are not. When actually – some people have practiced their video etiquette and learned from others.
My friend, colleague, and mentor Melanie Spring has created a training to provide you with video etiquette tips so you can feel confident and professional on your video calls.
Get free access to “How to Not Be Weird On Zoom” by entering “SANDY” as the coupon code.
When you sign up, you will also receive:
- Video Meeting Etiquette Tips Sheet – A PDF download outlining everything you need to know to keep from offending your fellow participants and host.
- Interactive prompts to help you think about your personal brand while you’re on video, webinars, trainings, and meetings.
- A map for how to write the best webinar and social media videos that will engage your audience & keep them coming back.
Plus – if you are ready for even more video guidance, you can get 40% off of the Rock Your Videos online course if you buy it within 72 hours of grabbing the webinar.
While we’re all optimistic that we will get back in our offices, the reality we likely face is that we will still be doing more and more technology-based communications.
While people are still lenient and understanding about faux pas on video calls, we will reach a time when the expectations will go up and professional business communication is expected online.
Now is a great time to become more professional on camera, put your best foot forward, and present your community in the strongest light.
Sign up for the training here to get video etiquette tips and guidance. (Use coupon code SANDY to get a 100% savings.)
‘Til next time,