If you’re an economic developer, you’ve truly been a frontline responder during the COVID crisis. As many businesses in your community have struggled to stay afloat, you’ve had your hands full supporting them.
You may be creating grant programs or unique funding solutions for businesses, which come with a huge influx of work to respond and review the many applications. Or perhaps you’re spending hours reaching out to local businesses and getting them the resources they need.
Chances are, there are some important projects that are falling through the cracks as you struggle to stay on top of the day-to-day tasks.
If you’re overwhelmed and need an outside eye to brainstorm solutions, get in touch with us here.
We can help you solve a problem, workshop an idea, and come up with a plan of action.
Here are some of the ways we’re helping our clients so they can be of greater support to their communities during this time:
- Webinars for Local Businesses – We can help you create webinars to get local businesses the important training, information, guidance, and tools they need.
- Meeting Facilitation – We facilitate community meetings or activities from idea to full execution. We’ll help you plan all the details, support the technical needs, and facilitate the subject matter and group conversation so that everyone feels seen and heard.
- Content Planning – If you need to freshen up your content with relevant and timely topics, we can help you create a content calendar. Whether you’d like our support with full content creation or to bring us in as a consultant, we’re here to help.
- Diversity and Inclusion Programs – Do you need help creating programs in service of diversity and economic inclusion in your community? Bring us in to help figure out your needs, find the gaps in your community, and create impactful solutions.
- Virtual Event Creation – Did you lead an event last year that you aren’t sure how to do virtually? We can help you brainstorm the most effective and successful ways to offer your events online.
- Grant Program Creation – Looking to create a grant program for local businesses? We help our clients by developing the program, selecting the recipients, and executing one-on-one coaching with their local businesses to help them during this time.
We have a team of problem solvers that can create and implement programs to help your organization succeed. Or, if you prefer to implement in house, we can help you develop a strategic plan of action.
It’s a different time. We need to approach work differently. Let’s get those ideas out of your head and come up with a plan of action!
Contact us here to set up a time to chat.
‘Til next time,