Understaffed and overbooked? This can help you.
Do you want to be as productive as you can be?
…but are you struggling with procrastination, distractions, and lack of focus, leaving you feeling…
Pulled in a million directions.
I know this is a daily challenge for Economic Development professionals.
You have more on your plate than you can do, you may be understaffed, and constantly stretching to get it all done.
I get it!
So this week I’m sharing resources from the team over at Lifehackers Bootcamp. Through one of their courses, I got in control of my inbox again, I get more done, and can close my laptop with much more ease at the end of the day.
They currently have two trainings available for you to check out:
- First is the free training which shows you how to double, triple, or quadruple your productivity using their “sticky note” techniques! (You’ve got to check it out to get it.) 🙂 Click below to watch the free training:
- Or if you are extremely exhausted from your lack of time, and need to take it to the next level immediately, I recommend getting their course — the “F.A.S.T. Focus & Control” Time Mastery Course! In this course, you’ll learn:
- The technique for scheduling, tracking, and managing your time to discover and recover hours in your week that you didn’t think existed!
- How to structure your work days, so that you’re in 100% control
- How to control and direct your communications, so that you aren’t being dinged to death by distractions
- How to stay productive longer instead of falling victim to fatigue and sloth
This Time Mastery course is usually $79, but right now, you can get it for just $19.79! Get it here.
I hope you enjoy these resources — their trainings have made a massive difference for me!
Til next time,