Platinum PR presents The Summer Workshop Series! Join us for 1 or all 6 LIVE online workshops to improve your marketing, PR, and online reach.
With in-depth training on social media, publicity, lead generation and more, get the strategies and motivation to uplevel your marketing step-by-step.
How to Use Facebook Live for Summer Events
What’s the latest and greatest social media you should be using? Facebook Live! Livestreaming is a real-time and engaging way to get the attention of your audience, giving them direct access into your organization’s events.
In this workshop, you’ll learn key tips and tricks for using this platform for getting more leads and more engaged followers before, during, and after your events, plus:
- How to pre-nurture your audience in the months leading up to the event so that they’re ready and eager for ticket sales to open
- Tips on specific types of content to share over Facebook Live to drive more sales for your event
- Time-saving and strategic ways to plan your content in advance for the day of the event
Get instant access to the workshop recording!
You’ll get access to the full recording of workshop #1, which was held live on Wednesday, June 28th.
How to Set Measurable Goals and Track Results
Often we want to skip ahead to getting to work without stepping back to focus on our most important priorities. The problem is, this can hold us back from actually achieving our goals. By taking the time to set the right goals and create a system for tracking your results, you can increase your organization’s overall effectiveness. In this workshop we’ll also cover:
- How to set achievable and measurable goals for your organization — so that you can be successful in creating new results
- Why it’s so important to your organization’s future budget to measure your results
- A simple system for tracking your results — and how this helps you strategically inside your organization and with elected officials!
Get instant access to the workshop recording!
You’ll get access to the full recording of workshop #2, which was held live on Wednesday, July 12th.
How to Identify Your Target Market with Crystal Clarity and Create Powerful Community Messaging
All of your marketing comes down to being able to engage your target customer powerfully. In this workshop, we’re going to cover how to make your messaging laser focused on the people you want to reach — so that you get more leads, prospects, and engaged businesses! You’ll also learn:
- A simple messaging secret that you can use to improve ALL your marketing
- An exercise to get crystal clarity on your ideal customer’s biggest pains and desires (so you can speak to that in your marketing)
- How to come up with the key messages of your community — that speak directly to that ideal customer and can shift their perceptions
Wednesday August 2nd, 10am EST
Workshop #3 will be held live on August 2nd, and you will get access to the full recording the following day.
How to Create Engaging Online Content & a Lead-Generating Website
In this workshop, we’re talking about how to create online content, improve your website, and cultivate relationships through online content so you get more leads & business expansions! We’ll also cover:
- How to tell stories about your community that cultivate relationships and build interest in your organization
- Core ideas to consider for creating any type of content (so that you get better results)
- What improvements to make to your website to get the attention of site selection consultants and new leads
- How to create a free gift for your website, newsletter, and Editorial Calendar (to make writing newsletters 10x easier!)
Wednesday August 16th, **2pm EST**
** Please note that this webinar is at 2pm EST. **
Workshop #4 will be held live on August 16th, and you will get access to the full recording the following day.
How to Build Relationships and Generate Leads Through Social Media and In Person
It takes time for people to make buying decisions. Getting customers and business expansions requires building and cultivating long-term relationships! In this workshop, we’re breaking down the top 6 social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest), and how you utilize them for marketing your EDO. This workshop includes teaching on:
- How to get attention online using social media
- Strategies for utilizing the top 6 Social Media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- How to maximize social media exposure at events to promote your organization and create buzz
- How to build in-person relationships and follow-up tactics so you stay top of mind with potential customers and existing businesses.
Wednesday August 30th, 10am EST
Workshop #5 will be held live on August 30th, and you will get access to the full recording the following day.
Where to Spend Your Advertising Budget
and How to Get Earned Media
We all know how important advertising is. But are you currently utilizing the best advertising for your organization? And how do you get “free” publicity by working with the media? You’re going to learn how to do that — step-by-step — in this workshop, and…
- The best offline and online advertising options for EDOs
- Paid Media and Earned Media: The pros and cons of each
- What steps to take to start getting earned media
- How to build relationships with the reporters, producers, and editors behind the media
We’re breaking down the major topic of publicity in detail so you can best decide how to focus your publicity efforts!
Wednesday September 13th, 10am EST
Workshop #6 will be held live on September 13th, and you will get access to the full recording the following day.